Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Super Tuesday special: How President Trump could spark a market blow-off

Let me preface my remarks with two caveats. Firstly, I am politically agnostic and I don`t have a horse in the latest race for the American presidency. As a Canadian, I can`t vote in a US election. As well, it might be considered foolhardy to project what a politician might do based on his campaign promises, particularly during primary season.

Nevertheless, as Donald Trump has strengthened in the Republican primaries and he has become a serious contender, it is time to consider what a Trump Administration might do (much in the spirit of my last post How to trade the Brexit referendum).

The full post is at our new site here.


Site notice
We have temporarily stopped taking monthly and annual subscriptions in order to better control the rapid growth of our community. However, if you are interested, you can either subscribe

No comments: